Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thinking about changing my blog and freebie

Is it just me? Am I the only one having trouble with blogger? It takes me about 10-20 minutes just to be able to write on post on blogger. I just signed up for wordpress and I'm seriously thinking about changing my blog to there!  I hate to change anything again but I'm not sure its totally worth 20 minutes just to get this box to show up so I can actually write. :( I don't know why it started acting this way but I need to figure out why extremely fast!
 
I'm getting closer and closer to my due date (I'm at week 26 now) the morning sickness is out the door (thank God) and now I'm getting huge  well I should say extremely huge since I was already huge lol
I get to  marry my best friend - the man of my dreams- my soulmate- the love of my life on the 24th Yes Christmas Eve!! We are just having a friend say a prayer and the vows, we say I do take a couple pictures and be on our Marry (hehe) way! My great grandparents got married on that day and so did my grandparents, so it's a very special day for me and I'm soo lucky that I found someone just as special to share that day with!
Can you tell I'm a little excited?
 
It seems unreal that Christmas is next week, where does time go??? I made a few more items that I didn't put in my Christmas Helpers kits and I wanted to share them with you!