Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life week 1 and 2 plus freebie

I finally finished my first two weeks of Project Life 2014!! I just had to add a couple pictures and journal a little bit. I'm trying to work on it every day but some days I just don't feel like touching the computer- lazy I know lol. So  I want to show you my first two  pages... :) I'm pleased, but I must start taking more pictures!! I used a kit im working on for both layouts. 

I used jadyday-the easy life temp-freebie for these layouts

 And now to the freebie...a couple more journal cards and the little arrow I used in my above layout (the weather one) You can get this freebie by clicking HERE
Leave a comment on my blog or facebook page with must have items for your Project Life kit and you could win the kit im working on!!