Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm back- well kinda

Well I have been away for awhile now...  I had a precious little girl who was 9 lbs 8 oz and we went to the hospital 6am sat morning and 2 am sunday morning she was born :)



  I did a lot of crying because I was in soo much pain...begging the Dr to leave the baby inside of me or cut her out...well after hours and hours they finally took her. After they took her he told my mother that there was no way that I was could have had her naturally. (Tried telling him but I'm not the Dr) Well after getting home my husband and mother thought that I was depressed  because I cried a lot. I had a headache that just killed me and all I could do was cry.  So Don when back to work, I was suppose to go to see my mom that dad and I called her and told her I could be later that day because of my head. I was in the kitchen and the baby just went to sleep and I put her down and I just knew something wasn't right I called my mom and all she heard was "I can't talk"  ...

I had a stroke, 2 weeks after my baby girl was born! 
I'm so thankful that I am alive that I can talk, move, do anything!!! 
It's hard- I still have days where I can't talk right I say the wrong words A LOT! 
I can't type as good as I did, I can't spell as good..
But I can hold, talk, sing, play with my baby girl!!!!!


Anyways I will probably talk about my this again....but if you see something misspelled or something..just ignore it!! 

Anyways today I'm giving away a freebie... I didn't get to finish making my  project life kits so I am giving them away to you all!! (well what I have of it!!!)

Today I'm giving away this : Sorry no picture .... its a paperpack
Get it HERE

and if you go to my Facebook you can get this!


I will be adding more soon so see you soon!