Thursday, October 23, 2014

Info

Well I would love to be a designer again but for now I am happy to still be apart of a online scrapbooking family. I really miss selling at a store because you get to know people and talk with interesting people. So now I get to that again!! I am on the Praiser Team at Gotta Pixel!!! I'm soo happy!! I didn't change my screen name so you can find me as brittneyferguson there...but please come out and join us!! 

Other news..my baby girl is 7 months old today!! I can't believe she is already 7 months...time flies... I was looking at some pictures of her today and wanted to cry because she is getting so big and growing up so fast already...I'm not ready!!!!!!!!!

And for the reason you are here....lol Here is part 2 of my kit. Home you are using it!!
Click HERE to get it!